Sutton Road Marking Ltd. is committed to operating its business in an environmentally sound and sustainable manner. We recognize that the concern for the environment is an integral and fundamental part of good business management and we are committed to ensuring that environmental issues are considered carefully when decision are made at all levels within our organization. We are committed to using materials that are free from volatile organic compounds (V.O.C.’s) and that are more durable and eco-friendlier than conventional paint.
Our vision is to be a leader in the road marking sector by providing products and services that make a positive contribution where social development, environmental protection and economic development impacts are considered. We aim to actively bring about changes that will improve the world we live and work in as we recognize that our activities have an impact on the environment. We are committed to regularly reviewing our processes to achieve continuous improvement in environmental performance and the prevention of pollution.
We are continuously searching for new ways to protect the natural environment along with human and ecological health, while driving innovation and maintaining our way of life. We aim to achieve improvements through the following policy objectives:
- To fulfill all compliance obligations including; complying with all applicable environmental legislation which are pertinent to environmental aspects as a minimum standard of our day to day business operations
- To continually improve the effectiveness of our environmental management system; to enhance our environmental performance using environmental objectives, internal audits and management review
- Commit to protection of the environment including prevention of pollution and protection of biodiversity and ecosystems
- Continue to research our products to optimize environmental performance and minimize adverse environmental impacts, particularly in respect to raw materials
- Regularly audit our processes to monitor environmental performance and ensure the prevention of pollution
- Understand and manage responsibly all areas of environmental risk related to the significant environmental aspects of our products and processes
- Encourage all employees and contractors to act in accordance with the Environmental Policy; provide information and training to facilitate the environmental performance and work with, and support them to reduce the environmental impact of our products
This Policy will be communicated to all persons who work on behalf of the Company and displayed at suitable locations to be available to the general public and interested parties. All employees, customers and contractors are invited to contribute ideas for better environmental practices on our sites.