Spray thermoplastic is most commonly used for center lines, edge lines and lane lines. It’s more economical that extruded thermoplastic yet still yields a durability far greater than conventional paint applications.
It is a rapid dry product (tracking time less that 10 seconds), thus eliminating traffic delays and damage to the line caused by vehicles.
It is applied at 450°F to create a bond with the asphalt resulting in great durability. Our spray thermoplastic is made of alkyd products making it resistant to petroleum products that may fall from vehicles.
- More durable than conventional paint
- Reduced maintenance cost over life span of road (5 times longer)
- Cost effective (twice the cost)
- Free from volatile organic compounds
- Ready for traffic in under 30 seconds